1) ________ is an organizational function and a collection of
processes designed to plan for, create, communicate, and deliver value to
2) A company achieves ________ for itself by creating value
D) a brand
E) a marketing concept
3) A for-profit firm delivers ________ in exchange for money
C) perceived need
D) perceived want
4) According to your text, modern marketing has its roots in all
BUT which of the following?
5) Which of the following is the satisfaction received from
owning or consuming a product or service?
6) Which of the following is most likely to happen when a consumer
does not perceive that a product has utility?
A) The customer will not buy the product.
B) The customer will research the product before buying it.
C) The customer will buy the product without conducting
D) The customer will have a perceived need for the product.
E) The customer will not be influenced by marketing.
7) ________ are necessities to meet urgent requirements.
8) ________ are desires for things that are not essential.
9) ________ is an individual’s financial capacity to buy what
C) Social need
10) A ________ is a promise to deliver to a consumer specific
benefits associated with a product or service.
B) perceived need
GET THIS PAPER OR A SIMILAR PAPER WITH SUBMIT YOUR HOMEWORKS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
1) ________ is an organizational function and a collection of processes designed to plan for,… was first posted on July 1, 2020 at 6:41 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org