Length: 1 page. The article is attached Designing Breakthrough Products-HBR-Verganti.pdf Need it done by Sunday Feb.8
1. Identify the author’s thesis and purpose
2. Analyze the structure of the passage by identifying all main ideas
3. Consult a dictionary or encyclopedia to understand material that is unfamiliar to you
4. Write your summary of the work before writing the critical analysis.
5. Before actually writing the critical analysis, answer the following questions:
o What is the source of the material?
o What are the authorâ€s qualifications?
o Are there more facts or opinions given?
o What is the authorâ€s purpose?
o Is there any bias present in the passage?
o Who is the authorâ€s intended audience?
o What is the tone of the passage?
o What is the intended meaning of the passage?
1. Start your critical analysis by giving the title, author, and purpose of the passage.
2. Choose several of the areas that you analyzed in your critical reading that are noteworthy and
discuss them in several sentences.
3. Finish your critical analysis with a total assessment of the article. What is your overall view
of the article? Is it well-written?
4. What should not be in a critical analysis:
a. I liked this article becauseâ€¦
b. I didnâ€t like this article becauseâ€¦
5. Check to be sure that you do not summarize the reading selection. You should only be
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post 1 page critical analysis 4 appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.