14. Five college students were asked about how important a goal it is to them to have a family and about how important a goal it is for them to be highly successful in their work. Each variable was measured on a scale from 0, not at all important goal to 10, very important goal.
Student Family Goal Work GoalA 7 5B 6 4C 8 2D 3 9E 4 1
(a) Make a scatter diagram of the scores; (b) describe in words the general pattern of correlation, if any; (c) figurethe correlation coefficient; (d) figure whether the correlation is statistically significant (use the .05 significance level, two-tailed); (e) explain the logic of what you have done, writing as if you are speaking to someone who has never heardof correlation (but who does understand the mean, deviation scores, and hypothesis testing); and (f) give three logically possible directions of causality, indicating for each direction whether it is a reasonable explanation for the correlationin light of the variables involved (and why).
Nursing Essay Help
Our writing services are extensive and unique that improve your grades. We have a team of best writers who cope up with our clients to deliver them customized tasks at affordable price range.
- Include in your summary the condition depicted and possible causes of the memory impairment or memory loss using theories and research from the course readings. You may also use supplemental sources to support your analysis.
- Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced)
- Comparison exercise exploring theory and empirical evidence and relating this to a practical critical incidents in cross-cultural settings.
- draft 1 advocacy piece ap
- Lab questions | Information Systems homework help
Talk to Us
Talk to us through our live chat or email