Calista Roy case study
A 23-year-old male patient is admitted with a fracture of C6 and C7 that has resulted in quadriplegia. He was injured during a football game at the university where he is currently a senior. His career as a quarterback had been very promising. At the time of the injury, contract negotiations were in progress with a leading professional football team.
1. Use Roy’s criteria to identify focal and contextual stimuli for each of the four adaptive modes.
2. Consider what adaptations would be necessary in each of the following four adaptive modes: (1) physiological, (2) self-concept, (3) interdependence, and (4) role function.
3. Create a nursing intervention for each of the adaptive modes to promote adaptation.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
Nursing Essay Help
Our writing services are extensive and unique that improve your grades. We have a team of best writers who cope up with our clients to deliver them customized tasks at affordable price range.
- The Benefits of a Hospital Implementing a Clinical Documentation Improvement Program (No plagiarism Please)
- Digital technology pervades people’s lives today
- 87. Follow the requirements and marking criteria to compose an essay by answering 4 questions.
- Create a ms word document (navigation)
- Scenario Paper Assignment Instructions In this assignment you will find
Talk to Us
Talk to us through our live chat or email