Reflect on everything you have accomplished in your program and what it means in terms of career advancement. There is no required minimum length for your summary, but be sure you address each program outcome as thoroughly as possible.
For this assignment, please address the following questions related to the above competencies:
· Reflect on how you have grown in the qualities, skills, behaviors, and knowledge required to function as a patient advocate.
· Reflect on how your BSN experiences have improved your abilities to practice high quality care, assess and evaluate patient outcomes, and provide leadership in improving care.
· Reflect on the role of the BSN-prepared nurse in public service.
· Reflect on your aspirations to facilitate change and foster innovation to improve the health care system.
· Write coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a nursing professional.
· Format: You do not need to use APA formatting for this assessment.
· Length: There is no required minimum length for your summary, but be sure you address each program outcome as thoroughly as possible.
· References: You do not need to use any supporting resources other than your completed assessments.
· Font: Use double-spaced, 12-point, Times New Roman font.