Hey> i will send u and attachment with a list of songs that i need u to pick two songs of the list and answer the questions i include below in the example:( the list in the attachment):
Concert Response Questions/Points:
1. Please list the title/ensemble and corresponding date of the MUS 121 concert you attended.
2. Name one piece/movement/song at the concert (including the composer). In 2-3 sentences, with precise and specific detail, discuss the technical (dynamics, tempo, etc.) and emotional (somber, happy, etc.) aspects of that piece/movement/song.
3. Name a second piece/movement/song at the concert (including the composer) that contrasts to that of question #2. In 2-3 sentences, with precise and specific detail, discuss the technical (dynamics, tempo, etc.) and emotional (somber, happy, etc.) aspects of that piece/movement/song.
4. In 2-3 sentences, regarding what you saw at the concert: discuss the instruments (individual and families), performers (Were they focused? Did they enjoy performing?), and—if present—the conductor (What did you notice about this conductor?)
5. Overall, did you enjoy the concert? Why or why not?
Example of a GOOD Concert Response (no portion of this may be copied in part or whole):
1. Huxford Symphony Orchestra, October 27, 2018.
2. Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber. Emotionally, this piece of music was very sad. I think it would fit well at a funeral. The piece began with a very slow tempo and quiet dynamic (which never really changed during the piece).
3. “Main Theme” from Star Wars by John Williams. This work was VERY exciting with a very triumphant emotion/character. The tempo remained fairly steady throughout. The dynamics, however, started loud, then alternated between loud and quiet until the piece ended (with noticeable crescendos and decrescendos connecting those sections).
4. The large orchestra primarily had instruments from the string family, but I also saw brass, woodwinds, and percussion (including a timpani!). The violinists seemed like they enjoyed performing and the tall conductor, though very serious, obviously loved getting to conduct this concert.
5. Overall, I liked the concert. It had a few slower moments but was mostly intriguing! I might not listen to this music in my car, but I wouldn’t mind listening to it while studying attending another live concert!
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.