- Describe the difference between paranoid, catatonic and disorganized schizophrenia? Give an example of each from history, media or popular culture.
à Please use an example from the article “Mask of Schizophrenia in Zanzibar”
- The “borderline” is notoriously the most difficult kind of patient to treat. Why do you think this is? Describe some of the key elements of their personality with respect to their emotions, sense of self, boundaries with others, and key defenses. How can this interact with narcissistic tendencies? You have to use 3 resources (below) to answer the question #2. The first book by Preston is the most important resources to answer this question.
à1. Source: Preston, J., O’Neal, J. & Talaga, M. (2017). Handbook of Clinical Psychpharmacology For Therapists
Chapter. 13 Borderline Personality Disorder
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy for Personality Disorders: A Clinical Handbook By John F. Clarkin
- Borderline Personality Disorder: A Clinical Guide By John G. Gunderson
- How is LD/ADHD an “invented” disease?
à This question about the invention of LDD/ADHD refers to the article “The Invention of a Disease” which you were supposed to use for this question.