Assignment 5.1: Endocrine System Organs
Endocrine System Organs
- Identify the anatomical structures of the endocrine system and their functions
- Describe selected endocrine system diseases and disorders
- Describe issues and changes related to the endocrine system at different points in the lifespan
This exercise reviews the major organs of the endocrine system and their associated hormones and diseases.
A table of the major endocrine organs and their associated hormones
Step 1 Create a table.
Create a table of the major endocrine organs of the human body. For each organ, include:
- Hormones associated with each organ and the target cells affected by those hormones
- One example of a disease or disorder