. the fear and the dread of you shall rest on every animal of the earth, and of every bird of the air, of everything that creeps on the ground, and on all the fish of the sea; into your hand they be delivered.” (Gen 9:2).
E-waste (electronic waste) is all about repurposing (reusing) discarded computer products (CD, mouse, circuit boards, cases, drivers, old monitors, etc), wiring, or cell phones in a different way it was originally intended. Do not include appliances such as televisions, refrigerators, stoves, blenders or non-computer products in this discussion. This is not about recycling. This is not about giving a cell phone to someone to use as the original use was intended.
For this discussion:
1) Original post – Research and briefly comment on any topic concerning electronic waste;
– Identify one electronic-waste (computer component, CDs. parts, software, hardware, motherboards, etc.) item that nobody else in the class has already identified;
– Propose to re-purpose the item you identified into something that you would keep and use;
– Describe the item and relate what it originally was and what you could re-purposed it to do (pictures are encouraged);
2) Response to other students: Brainstorm with the rest of the class on other ways to re-purpose their items. Come up with new ideas in each response.
Post pictures of possible end-products if you like.
Stealing someone’s ideas is encouraged. In the end, if you can figure out how not to contribute to e-waste but to re-purpose those items we have achieved a major victory over toxic waste!
Note: to post a picture try using the CTL+V keys on the keyboard (before the keyboard is repurposed of course).The post Environmental Science first appeared on nursingwritinghelp.org .Environmental Science was first posted on February 25, 2021 at 10:17 pm.©2019 "nursingwritinghelp.org ". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com