Scenario: A 96-year-old male patient is admitted to the ICU with terminal liver cancer. He is confused and disoriented, very skinny and appears underfed, and is covered with bruises, which are common in patients with liver disorders. His daughter, who is a naturopathic physician, insists that she can cure her father by administering unknown substances, some of which smell like feces and look like tar, down his NG tube. He is clearly in pain after she does this. She insists that these are life-saving interventions on her part, but the nursing and physician staff caring for the patient are very upset and concerned that she is hastening his death. They have come to you for help.
1) Write a paper (1,350-1,500 words) that describes how to use the method of ethical decision making, reviewed in the module, to help resolve this ethical dilemma. Address the following to generate your conclusions about how you would proceed:
a) What are the dimensions of the ethical dilemma?
b) What are the issues?
Nursing Essay Help
Our writing services are extensive and unique that improve your grades. We have a team of best writers who cope up with our clients to deliver them customized tasks at affordable price range.
- term paper and outline | nursingwritinghelp.org
- Assignment 1 19863715 – Nursing Writing Help
- Entrepreneur Research Paper | nursingwritinghelp.org
- Discuss how you would bring your product or service to market (how you would go about building or developing your product, service or idea into a real, tangible product or service that customers would want and buy). Perform a S.W.O.T. Analysis.
- risk management 3 | nursingwritinghelp.org
Talk to Us
Talk to us through our live chat or email