All work must be original
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on Decision Making and Theories of Motivation. In your presentation, include the following:
- Explain the rational decision-making model
- Discuss dealing with biases and errors in decision making
- Analyze how individual differences and organizational constraints affect decision making
- Identify ethical considerations in decision making
- Explain how job redesigns, alternative work arrangements, and other motivational initiatives would be manifested by application of theories
- Describe the main causes and outcomes of job satisfaction related to motivational theories
Provide examples to support your points in the presentation.
List major points in the slides using “bullet points,” keeping text to a minimum. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section of each slide. Speaker notes should contain approximately 100 words with research followed by a citation (exception Title Slide and Reference Slide)
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Include at least two peer-reviewed references