Through research to examine and analyze the form and function of the object of art / design in the below PDF. The focus is to describe, analyze, and conclude on the design of the object. “why/what does it look like that?”
The following requires are included:
1. Identify and vividly describe the object that is the focus.
2. Identify and briefly discuss the designer of the object – consider including information that is relevant to the design of the object.
3.Clearly discuss the socio-historical context and its impact on the object. Here it is very important to make the connection between the object and how it is a visual document of the time. Think about what was happening within the ten years of the creation of your object. HOW did the events affect the designer and the design of the object?
4. Discuss any innovations / technological advancements used to design the object.
5. Analyze FOUR elements and / or principles of design. Using the “Elements/Design” PDF below that provided to describe.
6. Is your object similar to and different to another work of art / design? Choose another design object to compare and contrast the object you chosen, it have to be from the same time period (within a 10 year span). The design movements / styles in the Modules have specific dates associated with them; therefore, your object MAY have similar characteristics but not be part of the original historical design movement / style.
7.Please include the compare object Image/ Time Period/Designer.
8.Minimum 6 pages not counting illustrations or the Works Cited Page.
9.Needs a title that tells the reader what it’s about.
10.11 or 12 point *readable* font, printed out with your name in the header of each page & pages numbered.
11.Minimum of 10 reputable and academic sources are required ( at least two books).