Annotated Bibliography Instructions:
An important part of the concept analysis is review of articlesrelated to the concept you will focus on. An annotated bibliography is amethod you can use to summarize and assess the articles that you planto use for your concept analysis paper.
Grief is the concept of focus!
– You are required to write an annotated bibliography of two articlesrelated to grief. One article must have an empirical referent of grief.For example, your required reading, Martincekova, L. & Klatt, J.(2017). Mothers’ grief, forgiveness, and posttraumatic growth after the loss of a child. OMEGA-Journal of Death and Dying,75(3),248-265. contains three empirical referents—the Texas Revised Inventoryof Grief, the Enright Forgiveness Inventory, and the PosttraumaticGrowth Inventory.
1. You will write an annotated bibliography (summary and assessment)of two articles related to the concept of grief. The annotatedbibliography of each article should be two to three paragraphs long. ThePurdue OWL Annotated Bibliographies website contains a useful guide to writing annotated bibliographies. The Purdue OWL Annotated Bibliographies Samples provides annotated bibliography examples. You should follow these suggestions related to summarizing and assessing articles:
Summarize: Some annotations merely summarize the source. What arethe main arguments? What is the point of this book or article? Whattopics are covered? If someone asked what this article/book is about,what would you say? The length of your annotations will determine howthe degree of detail of your summary.
Assess: Is it a useful source? (Source: Purdue OWL: AnnotatedBibliographies, retrieved fromhttps://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/annotated_bibliographies/)
2. You need to write your annotated bibliography in your own words.Do not use the abstract of an article as your annotated bibliography.
3. The articles you select must be at a graduate level. They must befrom academic/professional level journals. You cannot use articles fromintroductory nursing journals (e.g., Registered Nurse Journal or American Journal of Nursing).
4. You are required to write your annotated bibliography according to APA Manual 6th edition guidelines. The Owl Purdue Annotated Bibliographies Samples website includes an example of an annotated bibliography for a book, Ehrenreich, B. (2001). Nickel and dimed: On (not) getting by in America. New York: Henry Holt.
Please refer to the Annotated Bibliography Rubric for details on how this activity will be graded.
THIS IS A TURNITIN ASSIGNMENT. Graduate level!
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Nursing Theory – Annotated Bibliography. appeared first on My Nursing Experts.