Prepare this assignment as a 1,500-1,750 word paper using the instructor feedback from the Topic 1, 2, and 3 assignments and the guidelines below.
Revise the PICOT statement you wrote in the Topic 1 assignment.
The final PICOT statement will provide a framework for your capstone project (the project students must complete during their final course in the RN-BSN program of study).
In the Topic 2 and Topic 3 assignments you completed a qualitative and quantitative research critique. Use the feedback you received from your instructor on these assignments to finalize the critical analysis of the study by making appropriate revisions.
The completed analysis should connect to your identified practice problem of interest that is the basis for your PICOT statement.
Refer to “Research Critique Guidelines.” Questions under each heading should be addressed as a narrative in the structure of a formal paper.
Proposed Evidence-Based Practice Change
Discuss the link between the PICOT statement, the research articles, and the nursing practice problem you identified. Include relevant details and supporting explanation and use that information to propose evidence-based practice changes.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Nursing Essay Help
Our writing services are extensive and unique that improve your grades. We have a team of best writers who cope up with our clients to deliver them customized tasks at affordable price range.
- discuss in 500 words how much redaction is necessary to anonymize an electronic health record is it enough to redact the name the name and address is a medical record like a finger print 5
- 1. Probable reasons for the collapse of Mayan civilization include all of the following except A) foreign invasion. B) population growth that outstripped available resources. C) prolonged…
- Unit Viii Discussion Board 19908861
- 3 more of the basics and beyond
- Develop A New To The World Product Idea Test The Idea Among 10 People Using The Sara Lee Concept Board And Questionnaire In New Product Project Content For Your Product Idea
Talk to Us
Talk to us through our live chat or email