This week’s discussion relates to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
· CO 3: Plan prevention and population-focused interventions for vulnerable populations using professional clinical judgment and evidence-based practice. (PO 4 and 8)
· CO 4: Evaluate the delivery of care for individuals, families, aggregates, and communities based on theories and principles of nursing and related disciplines. (PO 1)
Review the Week 3 Case Studies by opening the links below.
Choose one of the three attached case studies, and reflect on the vulnerable population that the case study portrays.
· Identify which case you chose.
· Discuss several risk factors that may impact health outcomes for the vulnerable population in your case study.
· Identify one agency in your community that can assist this vulnerable group and assess this agency in terms of the 4 A’s (see the lesson). Discuss each of the A’s separately to assess accessibility, acceptability, affordability, and availability for this po