the files will be attached
2. Date and name.
3. Purpose of the experiment, in your own words (Do not copy the handout).
4. Equipment used.
5. Introduction (overall outline of your report).
6. Theory or Background (Include schematics, diagrams, etc.)
7. Experimental procedure and data. DO NOT FORGET THE UNITS.
(ALL DATA SHOULD BE TABULATED AND ALL FIGURES NUMBERED.)
8. Results and discussion (error calculations, analysis of the results, and answers to all the questions in the handout.)
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”