Do a Systemic Literature review on the below Null Hypothesis:
A very low CHO ketogenic diet will not result in more weight loss when compared to calorie restricted diet with 45-60% of calories from CHO in obese adults on a calorie-restricted diet.
References using PubMed – Original research articles are high quality (RCT, prospective, etc.)
A very low CHO ketogenic diet will not result in more weight loss when compared to calorie restricted diet with 45-50% of calories from CHO in obese adults on a calorie-restricted diet.
Date of Literature Review for the Evidence Analysis: February 2018
• Age: Adults (19 years and older)
• Health Status: Any
• Nutrition Related Problem/Condition: obesity
• Study Design Preference: RCT or Clinical Controlled Studies
• Year Range: 2012 – 2018
• Language: Limited to articles published in English.
• Age: Young adults less than 19 years of age, infants, children, and adolescents.
• Setting: Inpatient or acute care
• Health Status: Patients with poor prognosis, gastric bypass
• Nutrition Related Problem/Condition: Critical illness and other diseases and conditions
• Year Range: Prior to 2012
• Language: Articles not published in English.
Type of Study Design: RCTs