While completing this exercise think about the following:
What are the common measures of central tendency and how are they found or calculated?
What are the common measures of variation and how are they found or calculated?
You will submit a total of 10 answers for this assignment. Assume that the following is a list of scores obtained on the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS). For this assignment, you are to find or calculate each of the items requested and answer each of the questions that follow.
Using the data set given below, find or calculate each of the following:
The mean (average)
The Minimum range
The Maximum range
You may use the accompanying graph to answer the following questions:
6. Is the mean IQ score for this group within the normal range of intelligence?
7. Does the median of this group match that of the Normal Distribution?
8. Which score (use letter) indicates the possibility of intellectual disability?
9. Which score (use letter) is between 1 and 2 standard deviations above the mean of the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale?
10. A test that gives consistent results time after is said to be?
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.