M. P. Van Oyen Manufacturing has gone out on bid for a regulator component. Expected demand is 675 units per month. The item can be purchased from either Allen Manufacturing or Baker Manufacturing. Their price lists are shown in the table. Ordering cost is $50, and annual holding cost per unit is $7. Allen Mfg.Baker Mfg.QuantityUnit PriceQuantityUnit Price1-499$16.001-399$16.10500-99915.50400-79915.601000+15.00800+15.10a) What is the economic order quantity if price is not a consideration? _______ units (round your response to the nearest whole number).b) Which supplier, based on all options with regard to discounts, should be used? _______c) What is the optimal order quantity and total annual cost of ordering, purchasing, and holding the component?The optimal order quantity is _______ with a total cost of $_______ (round your responses to the nearest whole number).
Nursing Essay Help
Our writing services are extensive and unique that improve your grades. We have a team of best writers who cope up with our clients to deliver them customized tasks at affordable price range.
- Analyse and discuss the development and growth of the Caterpillar company worldwide. Discuss organisation and major challenges that company faced during the long history
- Describe ethical issues that might arise in in connection to at least one of the topics in your presentation. Cite the APA Code of Ethics, or another code of ethics if it is more relevant to your area.
- discussion 4 describe technological innovation not discussed chapter and identify where you
- Evaluate the impact environmental, organizational, and HRM system changes (i.e., labor pool diversity, technological advancements, global expansion, or changes in staffing policies) may have on T&D
- Deferred taxes Calculated tax expense, taxes payable and deferred tax amounts
Talk to Us
Talk to us through our live chat or email