Please Respond to the following questions in MS word, read Article for the content. See attachment bellow.
1. What demographic variables were measured at the nominal level of measurement in the Oh et al. (2014) study? Provide a rationale for your answer.
2. What statistics were calculated to describe body mass index (BMI) in this study? Were these appropriate? Provide a rationale for your answer.
3. Were the distributions of scores for BMI similar for the intervention and control groups? Provide a rationale for your answer.
4. Was there a signiﬁcant difference in BMI between the intervention and control groups? Provide a rationale for your answer.
5. Based on the sample size of N = 41, what frequency and percentage of the sample smoked? What frequency and percentage of the sample were non-drinkers (alcohol)? Show your calculations and round to the nearest whole percent.
6. What measurement method was used to measure the bone mineral density (BMD) for the study participants? Discuss the quality of this measurement method and document your response.
7. What statistic was calculated to determine differences between the intervention and control groups for the lumbar and femur neck BMDs? Were the groups signiﬁcantly different for BMDs?
8. The researchers stated that there were no signiﬁcant differences in the baseline characteristics of the intervention and control groups (see Table 2 ). Are these groups heterogeneous or homo-geneous at the beginning of the study? Why is this important in testing the effectiveness of the therapeutic lifestyle modiﬁcation (TLM) program?
9. Oh et al. (2014 , p. 296) stated that “the adherence rate to the TLM program was 99.6%.” Discuss the importance of intervention adherence, and document your response.
10. Was the sample for this study adequately described? Provide a rationale for your answer.